Returns & Refunds
The right of returns is reserved to private customer and cannot be used for customers that buy with VAT identification number. If the purchase was made by a private customer (so without an invoice) is it possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
To exercise the right of returns you have to keep in mind these simple rules:
- The time limit for a return is within 14 working days starting from the date of receipt. As far as the due date is concerned, the purchase is considered returned from the moment the product is assigned to the post office or deliverer.
- The integrity of the good to be given back is an essential condition to exercise the right of returns. These are cosmetic products and they have to be undamaged in their original packaging. Products without their packaging or opened or used will not be accepted.
- The customer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- To exercise the right of return the customer has to inform preventively Carthusia sending an e-mail to email@example.com or using the attached form to complete and send via e-mail or fax or mail.
- Next, the customer will receive from Carthusia a confirmation e-mail with the instructions for the return.
- The only cost of the customer for the exercise of the right of return are the direct costs of the return to the sender, that means the shipping cost are paid by the customer. For the return of the goods, the customer will choose freely the shipping methods (courier, postal service, hand delivery), in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the return. Carthusia will not accept shipments in freight collect.
Within 14 days from the date of the exercise the right of return, the costs will be repaid to the customer. The refund will be suspended until the receipt of goods to Carthusia.