Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is reserved for the private consumer and customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot use it. If the purchase was made as a private customer (therefore without issuing an invoice), it is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days from the delivery date.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, keep in mind these simple rules:
- The deadline for returning the goods is a maximum of fourteen working days starting from the date of receipt. For the purposes of the expiry of the term, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the shipper.
- The integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. Since these are cosmetic products, they must be intact in their original packaging. Returns of products without their box or opened or used will not be accepted.
- The consumer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling them other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
– To return products for the right of withdrawal, the customer must previously inform Carthusia in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or using the attached form to be filled in and returned by email or fax or post .
– Subsequently, the customer will receive an email from Carthusia confirming receipt of the withdrawal and with the instructions for carrying out the return.
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, or the shipping charges will be borne by the consumer. For the return of the goods, the consumer will freely choose the shipping method (courier, postal service, hand delivery), in any case within 14 days from the date of communication of withdrawal. Carthusia will not accept returns of products with carriage forward shipments.
Within fourteen days from the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised by the consumer, the sums paid will be refunded to the consumer. In case of return of the products by the consumer, the refund may be suspended until Carthusia receives the goods.