General conditions of purchase
1. Definition and object of the contract
This contract is governed by Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) and subsequent amendments. The contract relates to the sale of cosmetic perfumery products between the company Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl, based in Naples in C.so Umberto 1° 237, tax code and VAT number no. 06782631219 and the consumer (the customer).
The sales prices of the products illustrated on the website are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are indicated separately in a specific section, vary according to the nature of the shipment and refer to the price list for sale to the public.
3. Methods of purchase and payment
The purchase takes place through the IT procedures of the e-commerce website or by direct request by telephone or by e-mail. The methods of payment accepted are exclusively the following: by advance bank transfer; through a special secure payment technology platform by credit card on the e-commerce website and any other means of payment from time to time indicated as valid by Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl through its website. The order form will be filed in the Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl database for the time necessary to execute it and, in any case, in accordance with the law. The user will be able to access the order form and/or the data relating to it through his personal account.
4. Delivery of products – Complaints
The delivery of the products takes place at the address indicated by the customer within 5 days in Italy or 15 days in Europe, from the conclusion of the Contract by express courier.
Any complaint can be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is reserved for the private consumer and customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot use it. If the purchase was made as a private customer (therefore without issuing an invoice), it is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days from the delivery date.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, keep in mind these simple rules:
- The deadline for returning the goods is a maximum of fourteen working days starting from the date of receipt. For the purposes of the expiry of the term, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the shipper.
- The integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. Since these are cosmetic products, they must be intact in their original packaging. Returns of products without their box or opened or used will not be accepted.
- The consumer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling them other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
– To return products for the right of withdrawal, the customer must previously inform Carthusia in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or using the attached form to be filled in and returned by email or fax or post .
– Subsequently, the customer will receive an email from Carthusia confirming receipt of the withdrawal and with the instructions for carrying out the return.
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, or the shipping costs will be charged to the consumer. For the return of the goods, the consumer will freely choose the shipping method (courier, postal service, hand delivery), in any case within 14 days from the date of communication of withdrawal. Carthusia will not accept returns of products with carriage forward shipments.
Within fourteen days from the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised by the consumer, the sums paid will be refunded to the consumer. In case of return of the products by the consumer, the refund may be suspended until Carthusia receives the goods.
6. Availability of products
Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl accepts customer orders within the limits of the quantities of products requested in the warehouse. Therefore, the acceptance by Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl of the purchase proposal forwarded by the customer is subject to the availability of the products in stock. Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl undertakes to promptly notify the customer of any out of stock due to excess demand or other causes.
7. Guarantees and assistance
For the products purchased by the customer, the rules on guarantees and assistance relating to the sale of consumer goods are applicable.
8. Customer obligations
The customer declares and guarantees: to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; to be of age; that the data provided by the same for the execution of the contract are correct and truthful.
Information pursuant to art. 13 legislative decree n. 196/03 The processing of personal data takes place in full compliance with legislative decree 196/2003 and is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy and customer rights. For the collection of personal information, the data controller is the writing company Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl, with registered office in Naples in C.so Umberto 1° 237, tax code and VAT number no. 06782631219.
We collect information about our customers through the IT procedures for registering on the site to make a purchase. These data are both necessary for order fulfillment or for the completion of tax formalities, and optional to allow us to offer a better service. Under no circumstances, except by provision of the judicial or tax authority, will the data be shared with third parties. Only data in anonymous and aggregated form may be provided externally, which does not allow the individual customer to be traced. Sensitive data relating to credit card payment transactions are not available or known to Carthusia, since the payment takes place on a special technological platform managed by specialized credit institutions.
Once registered, it is possible to view and modify personal data by entering the specific area and following the on-screen instructions. It is also possible to request the complete cancellation of the account, but this does not prevent you from placing orders except as a guest user.
The sending by Partecipazioni Commerciali Produzione srl of commercial e-mails or newsletters is subject to the informed consent of the customer, which is expressed or denied during registration on the website. It will always be possible to contact the owner and the person in charge of data processing to assert one’s rights as provided for by article 7 of the legislative decree no. lgs. no. 196/2003, such as, for example, the cancellation, updating, rectification or integration of the same.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures
The contract is governed by Italian law. For civil disputes concerning the execution of this contract, the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer is competent, if located in Italy.
Online Dispute Resolution (European procedure)
Pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013 the user is informed that in the event of a dispute, he may file a complaint via the European Union ODR platform which can be reached at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The ODR platform is an access point for users who wish to resolve disputes arising from online sales or service contracts out of court. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint conciliation with consumer associations
Finally, according to article 49 paragraph 1 letter V of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code) the customer can make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure.
The Procedure can be initiated if the consumer, after having presented a complaint to the company, within 45 days, has not received a response or has received a response not considered satisfactory by him.
The customer who decides to make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure is obliged to send the request to the address: email@example.com or to the fax number 02/87181126. For more information, please refer to: